Screen calibration is tucked away under a myriad of icons and menus.
Despite the calibration you did when you first got the device, the touch screen may need to be re-calibrated. There’s no need to do a hard reset if you follow just a few short steps.
In fewer than 10 steps, you can re-calibrate your touch screen for your Windows Mobile device (I’m using the HTC Touch Pro 2).
- Click on Start.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- A screen containing various settings is displayed.
- Click on the word Menu at the bottom right corner.
- Click on All Settings.
- Click on the System icon.
- Click on the Screen icon.
- Click on the Align Screen button.
- Follow the directions for re-calibrating the touch screen.
…and there you go. Your touch screen is ready to go!