Welcome to the September issue of Hacker Bits! We hope you’ve had an awesome summer!
In this issue of Hacker Bits, we are so thrilled to bring you Tim O’Reilly, who tells us all about the future of work and why we shouldn’t fear technology. You can check out the details for an event that explores the same topic at Tim’s The Next Economy Summit.
And in the most highly-upvoted article, industry veteran Derek Sivers has some wise advice for those looking to give constructive feedback.
Also, as part of our design revamp, the magazine now features a consistent layout for every article, which we hope would improve readability, especially for those of you who read on mobile devices. Let us know if it’s working for you…
Enjoy the much cooler weather!
Peace and see you next issue!
In this month’s issue, you’ll read about:
- Derek Sivers, Don’t add your 2 cents
- Haseeb Qureshi, Ten rules for negotiating a job offer
- David Greenberg, Hitchhiker trees: functional, persistent, off-heap sorted maps
- Victor Savkin, Why Angular 2 Switched to TypeScript
- Zach Tellman, Senior engineers reduce risk
- Soham Chetan Kamani, A beginners guide to thinking in SQL
- Clay McLeod, The truth about deep learning
- Christina Wodtke, The dreaded weekly status email
You can also grab a physical print copy over at MagCloud.
Haven’t claimed your free digital subscription? Click the button below!