Wow! What a month! We just put the finishing touches on the March 2016 issue of Hacker Bits.
The issue line-up is a great mix of startups, programming bits, opinion pieces topped off with a DIY camera article!
A ton has happened since the February issue.
Read on for the latest issue and all the changes we’ve made…
If you like what you’ve read, join us and receive future digital issues for FREE. Click on the button below!
In this month’s issue, you’ll read about:
- Apple’s declining software quality, Paul Jones
- Angular 2 versus React: There Will Be Blood, Cory House
- 9 things every React.js beginner should know, Cam Jackson
- Heisenberg Developers, Mike Hadlow
- T-shirts unravelled, Threadbase
- 3 Years as a One Man Startup, Steve Ridout
- Privilege and Inequality in Silicon Valley, Ricky Yean
- Super Mail Forward : an email that evolves as you forward it, Rémi Parmentier
- I Built Myself a 16×20-Inch Camera in 10 Hours, Giles Clement
- A Badass Way to Connect Programs Together, Joe Armstrong
- Imagining your future projects is holding you back, Jessica Abel
You can also grab a physical print copy over at MagCloud: Hacker Bits, March 2016.
Haven’t claimed your free digital subscription? Click the button below!