Welcome to issue 92 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering F#, Python mastery, mastering codebases, DNS, coding habits, generative AI, MLOps and so much more!
As always, please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback! 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- I’m 17 and wrote this guide on how CPUs run programs by Lexi Mattick
- Graceful Behavior at Capacity by Nelson Elhage
- The combined power of F# and C# by Steven Giesel
- Advanced Python Mastery by David Beazley
- What differentiates front-end frameworks
- Man spends entire career mastering crappy codebase by Taylor
- The worst API ever made by Casey Muratori
- Why is DNS still hard to learn? by Julia Evans
- Before you try to do something, make sure you can do nothing by Raymond Chen
- Important Coding Habits by Daniel Davis
- AI won’t replace humans, but humans with AI will replace humans without AI by Karim Lakhani
- Why even let users set their own passwords? by Hugo Landau
- Generative AI learning path
- MLOps is mostly data engineering by Kostas Pardalis
- Stop Calling Everything AI, Machine-Learning Pioneer Says by Kathy Pretz
Like what you read?