Welcome to the last issue of 2022!
It's challenging to keep up with so many great articles published every day. With so much going on these days, this issue is all about the best articles you may have missed this past year.
We've put together a collection of the top must-read articles of 2022!
From the team at Hacker Bits, we wish you a happy holidays and healthy new year!
- Ray and Maureen
- What does it mean to listen on a port? by Paul Butler
- A Framework for Writing Better Documentation
- Books that changed my career as a software engineer by Juliano Lima
- Want cleaner code? Use the rule of six by David Amos
- Learn Exponentially by Petros Christodoulou
- A career ending mistake by John Arundel
- I'm a productive programmer with a memory of a fruit fly by Hynek Schlawack
- Why I Quit Google's WebAssembly Team, and How It Made Me Sick by Katelyn Gadd
- I cheated on my Microsoft interview by Robert Sweeney
- Ask HN: Why can't I learn anymore?
- I've started using Firefox and can never go back to Chrome by Allisa James
- The balance has shifted away from SPAs by Nolan Lawson
- Agile projects have become waterfall projects with sprints by Ben Hosking
- Microsoft Full Circle by Ben Thompson
- You Don't Need Microservices by Matthew Spence
Like what you read?