Welcome to issue 79 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering databases, functional programming, DRY, corporate meetings, tech layoffs, WebAssembly, spearphishing and so much more!
As always, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback! 🙂
- Ray and Maureen
- Things to know about databases by Mahdi Yusuf
- Soft deletion probably isn't worth it by Brandur Leach
- Functional programming jargon in plain English by Hemanth HM
- The true cost of linked lists by Yassir Karroum
- A little story about the 'yes' Unix command by Matthias Endler
- DRY is an over-rated programming principle? by Gordon Cassie
- Ask HN: I love programming but hate the industry. Can anyone relate?
- Publishing your work increases your luck by Aaron Francis
- Ask HN: Why do I struggle to follow corporate meetings?
- Three Tribes of Programming by Seph Gentle
- I've started using Firefox and can never go back to Chrome by Allisa James
- Ask HN: Is having a personal blog/brand worth it for you?
- Tech layoffs keep stacking up
- Why am I excited about WebAssembly? by Colin Breck
- Spearphishing: It can happen to you too by Xe Iaso
Like what you read?