Welcome to issue 78 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering Linux pipes, interpreters, cheating on interviews, Hertzbleed, WebAssembly, developer surveys, being successful and so much more!
As always, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback! 🙂
- Ray and Maureen
- What rr does
- How fast are Linux pipes anyway? by Francesco Mazzoli
- Crafting Interpreters: A Review by Chidi Williams
- Spaced Repetition by Gwern Branwen
- Beginner's Series to Rust
- I cheated on my Microsoft interview by Robert Sweeney
- Construction is life by Kevin Kelly
- Complex systems collapse faster by Ugo Bardi
- How to Be Successful by Sam Altman
- 1x Engineer
- Hertzbleed Attack
- Code 2nd Edition by Charles Petzold
- Firefox rolls out Total Cookie Protection by default to all users
- Stack Overflow Developer Survey 2022
- The State of WebAssembly 2022 by Colin Eberhardt
Like what you read?