Welcome to issue 77 of Hacker Bits!
As always, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback! 🙂
- Ray and Maureen
- Unix command line conventions over time by Lars Wirzenius
- The SHA-256 Project: learn how hash functions work by implementing one yourself by Jack O'Connor
- Demystifying Database Performance for Developers by Christopher Winslett
- Introduction to Compilers and Language Design by Douglas Thain
- Why I Quit Google's WebAssembly Team, and How It Made Me Sick by Katelyn Gadd
- Ask HN: Why can't I learn anymore?
- A dev's thoughts on developer productivity by Beyang Liu
- How to feel engaged at work: a software engineer's guide by Jason Tu
- Thoughts on OKRs by Joe Blubaugh
- Correctness and composability bugs in the Julia ecosystem by Yuri Vishnevsky
- The other kind of staff software engineer by Adam Gordon Bell
- MVC frameworks aren't dinosaurs but sharks by David Dahan
- In Defence of the Single Page Application (sarcasm) by William Kennedy
Like what you read?