Welcome to issue 76 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering AWS, reading code, simple architectures, deep learning theory, auth for microservices, Python design patterns, returning to the office and so much more!
As always, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback! 🙂
- Ray and Maureen
- Python Design Patterns by Brandon Rhodes
- Authorization in a Microservices World by Alexander Lolis
- The Principles of Deep Learning Theory by Daniel A. Roberts, Sho Yaida, Boris Hanin
- The Guide to Onboarding Software Engineers by Csaba Okrona
- Bitwarden Encrypts Your Data by Huy
- Developers spend most of their time figuring the system out by Tudor Girba
- My guiding principles after 20 years of programming by Alex Ewerlöf
- In defense of simple architectures by Dan Luu
- From Belonging to Burnout, Five Years at Airbnb by Sahil S.
- 1x Programming by Tim McNamara
- When hiring developers, have the candidate read existing code
- Employees are returning to the office to sit on zoom calls by Claire Ballentine and Allison McNeely
- You probably don't need AWS and are better off without it
- Microservices: Why Are We Doing This? by Michael DeHaan
- I'm a security engineer and I still almost got scammed by Robert Heaton
Like what you read?