Welcome to issue 73 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering how GPS works, cryptography, video stream processing, software engineering books, Web3, why people are leaving their jobs and so much more!
As always, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback! 🙂
- Ray and Maureen
- Books that changed my career as a software engineer by Juliano Lima
- The Joy of Cryptography by Mike Rosulek
- How Video Streaming Processing Works by Leandro Moreira
- Engineers should invest in decision-making skills early by Natalie Rothfels, Karen Sun
- How Learning Works: Components, Systems, Loops by Roman Kudryashov
- GPS by Bartosz Ciechanowski
- Takeaways from looking for a new senior role in tech by Phil Calçado
- Donald Knuth - The Patron Saint of Yak Shaves by Florian Gilcher
- Are We Really Engineers? by Hillel Wayne
- Who Uses To-Do Lists? by Arun Prasad
- My First Impressions of Web3 by Moxie Marlinspike
- Poll: Why are people leaving their jobs?
- JetBrains Fleet: The Next-Generation IDE by JetBrains
- Examining the covidtests.gov architecture by Paul Smith
- Is the big tech era ending? by David Hugh-Jones
Like what you read?