Welcome to the last issue of 2021!
It's always tough to keep up with so many great articles published every day. With so much craziness these days, this issue is all about the best articles you may have missed this past year.
We've put together a collection of the top must-read articles of 2021!
From the team at Hacker Bits, we wish you a happy holidays and healthy new year!
- Ray and Maureen
- How to rapidly improve at any programming language by Chris Bui
- Command line tools for productive programmers by Adam Gordon Bell
- How to Learn Complex Things Quickly: A Guide by Chris Baldauf
- Bringing the Unix philosophy to the 21st century by Kelly Brazil
- Find the Hard Work You're Willing to Do by Eugene Wallingford
- Things I've learned in my 20 years as a software engineer by Justin Etheredge
- Software engineering topics I changed my mind on by Chris Kiehl
- An incomplete list of skills senior engineers need, beyond coding by Camille Fournier
- Don't End the Week with Nothing by Patrick McKenzie
- Short fat engineers are undervalued by Jeff Schwab
- The Framework is the most exciting laptop I've used by Cory Doctorow
- How to Think for Yourself by Paul Graham
- Interview advice that got me offers by Zain Rizvi
- Building a personal website in 2021 by Michał Kosmulski
- Discover the best developer blogs on any tech stack by Monica Lent
Like what you read?