Welcome to issue 71 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering habits for fast and efficient programming, building a second brain, architecture patterns, time wasters, deep learning, an inside look at the ad industry and so much more!
As always, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback! 🙂
- Ray and Maureen
- How to build a second brain as a software developer by Aseem Thakar
- An opinionated guide on how to reverse engineer software by Ryan Stortz
- What to Learn by Dan Luu
- Software Architecture Patterns: 5 minute read by Orkhan Huseynli
- How to learn compilers: LLVM Edition by Alex Denisov
- This project will only take 2 hours by Austin Z. Henley
- Scattered thoughts on why I waste my own time by Marcus Buffett
- A developer's guide to programatically overcome fear of failure by Mandeep Kaur
- Some Reasons to Measure by Dan Luu
- Habits I've developed for fast and efficient programming by Casey Primozic
- Ask HN: What are some great engineering blogs?
- Meta by Ben Thompson
- Tips For Making a Popular Open Source Project in 2021 by Brandon Skerritt
- Yann LeCun's 2021 Deep Learning Course at CDS free and fully online by Yann LeCun
- An inside look into the illicit ad industry by Ariadne Conill
Like what you read?