Welcome to issue 69 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering rapid improvement, The Framework Laptop, becoming a Tech Lead, burnout, how FaceTime works, and so much more!
As always, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback! 🙂
- Ray and Maureen
- How to rapidly improve at any programming language by Chris Bui
- Why Authorization Is Hard by Sam Scott
- How does Google Authenticator work? by Patryk Cisek
- Bringing the Unix philosophy to the 21st century by Kelly Brazil
- How Does FaceTime Work? by Mathew Duggan
- Thoughts of work invaded my life until I learned how to unplug by Eric R. Wengert
- Vacation isn't the answer to employee burnout by Christopher Wink
- Software Development Waste by Greg Wilson
- What I Learnt Becoming a Tech Lead by Tom Gamon
- Boring Languages Are Underrated by Dan Luu
- The Framework is the most exciting laptop I've used by Cory Doctorow
- Sir Clive Sinclair has died by Haroon Siddique
- O.mg Cable
- The effects of remote work on collaboration among information workers by Longqi Yang et al.
- DOS Subsystem for Linux by Hailey Somerville
Like what you read?