Welcome to issue 67 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering learning stuff quickly, planning and estimating, burnout, software testing, getting unstuck, and so much more!
As always, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback! 🙂
- Ray and Maureen
- How to Learn Stuff Quickly by Josh W. Comeau
- Planning and estimating large-scale software projects by Tom Russell
- The Programmer's Brain by Felienne Hermans
- Zip - How not to design a file format by Gregg Tavares
- Thinking About Glue by Mike Loukides
- The unreasonable effectiveness of just showing up everyday by Kishore Nallan
- Study finds 83% of software developers feel burnout by Junade Ali
- On working too hard: finding balance, and lessons learned from others by Lawrence Jones
- Rethinking software testing: perspectives from the world of hardware by Rajiv Prabhakar
- Getting Unstuck by Jonas Lundberg
- Show HN: Obsidian for Mobile - Plain-text knowledge base on the go
- Woke at Work: Why tech firms are trying to run away from politics and failing
- Python Best Practices for a New Project in 2021 by Alex Mitelman
- The State of Developer Ecosystem 2021
- What I learned from Software Engineering at Google by Swizec Teller
Like what you read?