Welcome to issue 65 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering technical debt, SQLite, humility, negotiating job offers, Go, microservices and so much more!
As always, please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback! 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- SQLite the only database you will ever need in most cases
- You might as well timestamp it by Jerod Santo
- The True Meaning of Technical Debt by Luca Rossi
- How to Use Anki to Improve Your Memory by João Eira
- Disasters I’ve seen in a microservices world by João Alves
- A teenager’s guide to avoiding actual work by Mad Ned
- The Importance of Humility in Software Development by Eric Potter
- Ten Rules for Negotiating a Job Offer by Haseeb Qureshi
- Print Debugging Should Go Away by Robert O’Callahan
- Clarity Is an Underrated Skill by Tom Gamon
- How to Think for Yourself by Paul Graham
- The tools and tech I use to run a one-woman hardware company by Thea
- Go is not an easy language by Martin Tournoij
- Modules, Monoliths, and Microservices by Avery Pennarun
Like what you read?