Welcome to issue 63 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering user engagement, senior engineers, big O, Coinbase, writing libraries, earning a living from open source and so much more!
As always, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback! 🙂
- Ray and Maureen
- Write libraries instead of services, where possible by Spencer Baugh
- Big O Notation Explained as easily as possible by Kumar Priyansh
- Find the Hard Work You're Willing to Do by Eugene Wallingford
- Understanding Coinbase by Byrne Hobart
- The Programmer's Short and Practical Guide to Graph Theory by Andre Ye
- How I cut GTA Online loading times by 70% by T0ST
- Don't End the Week with Nothing by Patrick McKenzie
- How I earn a living selling my open-source web-based invoicing application by Nena Furtmeier
- Senior Engineers Build Consensus by Ryan Lopopolo
- Is Being Salaried a Scam? by Alison Green
- The Framework Laptop by Nirav Patel
- Are Xiaomi browsers spyware? Yes, they are by Wladimir Palant
- 30k U.S. organizations newly hacked via holes in Microsoft Exchange Server by Brian Krebs
- User Engagement Is Code for Addiction by Craig the Computer Guy
- Show HN: I wrote a book about using data science to solve everyday problems by Andrew Carr
Like what you read?