Welcome to issue 62 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering network programming, unpacking interview questions, SSH tunnels, navigating large codebases, short fat engineers and so much more!
As always, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback! 🙂
- Ray and Maureen
- Beej's Guide to Network Programming (1994-2020) by Brian Hall
- A visual guide to SSH tunnels by Linmiao Xu
- Computer Graphics from Scratch by Gabriel Gambetta
- Web Scraping 101 with Python by Kevin Sahin
- The MIT License, Line by Line by Kyle E. Mitchell
- Software engineering topics I changed my mind on by Chris Kiehl
- Developers spend most of their time figuring the system out by Tudor Girba
- Short fat engineers are undervalued by Jeff Schwab
- On navigating a large codebase
- Unpacking Interview Questions by Jacob Kaplan-Moss
- CDC website built by Deloitte at a cost of $44M is abandoned due to bugs by Cat Ferguson
- Rust for Windows
- You might not need machine learning by Chris Wellons
- Discover the best developer blogs on any tech stack by Monica Lent
- Ask HN: Any tips for a programmer wanting to switch into security?
Like what you read?