Welcome to the last issue of 2020!
It’s challenging to keep up with so many great articles published every day. With so much going on, this issue is all about the best articles you may have missed this past year.
We’ve put together a collection of the top must-read articles of 2020!
From the team at Hacker Bits, we wish you a happy holidays and healthy new year!
– Ray and Maureen
- How Developers Stop Learning: Rise of the Expert Beginner by Erik Dietrich
- Ask HN: Best books under 200 pages for developers?
- Deep Work and the 30-Hour Method for Learning a New Skill by Maria Markstedter
- Essays on programming I think about a lot by Ben Kuhn
- The Art of Learning for Software Developers by Matthieu Cneude
- Career advice for people with bad luck
- Rules of thumb for a 1x developer by Mickey Muldoon
- How a lazy bitch like me learned to be productive by Madison Taskett
- Improving my productivity as a working programmer by Mateus Salvador Alberghini
- Data Structures and Algorithms Actually I Used Working at Tech Companies by Gergely Orosz
- Degoogle: Cutting Google out of your life (updated 2020) by Josh Moore
- Why is Kubernetes getting so popular? by Ricardo Aravena
- Ask HN: Which tools have made you a much better programmer?
- Rust explained using easy English
- The future of the web isn’t the web by Terence Eden
Like what you read?