Welcome to issue 58 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering remembering what you learn, working on what matters, blockchain, React, remote engineers and so much more!
As always, please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback! 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- How I remember what I learn by Vasili Shynkarenka
- Ask HN: What are good resources to learn system design?
- Reinforcement learning is supervised learning on optimized data by Ben Eysenbach, Aviral Kumar and Abhishek Gupta
- Building a Home Lab Beginners Guide by Hayden James
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Compression by Phillip Cutter
- Work on What Matters by Will Larson
- Advice to my young self: forget side projects and focus on your job by Manuel Darcemont
- Blockchain, the Solution for Almost Nothing by Jesse Frederik
- If management isn’t a promotion, then engineering isn’t a demotion by Charity Majors
- The Stack Overflow Antipattern by Riccardo Graziosi
- Microsoft is letting employees work from home permanently by Tom Warren
- React is becoming a black box by Jared Palmer
- Are we in an AI Overhang? by Andy Jones
- Getting noticed as a remote engineer by Joseph Pacheco
- Keras for Beginners: Implementing a RNN by Victor Zhou
Like what you read?