Welcome to issue 56 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering laws of UX, ML university, GPT-3, cryptography, working during lockdown and so much more!
As always, please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback! 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- Laws of UX by Jon Yablonski
- Essays on programming I think about a lot by Ben Kuhn
- Amazon’s ML University is making its online courses available to the public by Douglas Gantenbein
- Cryptography is not magic by Loup Vaillant
- The Art of Learning for Software Developers by Matthieu Cneude
- Unit Testing Is Overrated by Alexey Golub
- What I learned from doing over 60 technical interviews in 30 days by Uduak Obong-Eren
- Expiring vs. permanent skills by Morgan Housel
- Tales of the Autistic Developer Senior Developer by Brandon Weaver
- If You Are Still Calling AI Artificial Intelligence, You Are Wrong by Preslav Rachev
- Mozilla Lifeboat
- We Can Do Better Than SQL by Elvis Pranskevichus
- Rust explained using easy English
- Philosophers on GPT-3 by Justin Weinberg
- People work longer and different hours under lockdown by Neil Franklin
Like what you read?