Welcome to issue 55 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering Kubernetes, lazy productivity, AI for business, the expert beginner, impatient programming and so much more!
As always, please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback! 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- How Developers Stop Learning: Rise of the Expert Beginner by Erik Dietrich
- What Is Nix? by Burke Libbey
- Deep Work and the 30-Hour Method for Learning a New Skill by Maria Markstedter
- Beginner’s Guide to Abstraction by Jesse Duffield
- You’ve only added two lines – why did that take two days? by Matt Lacey
- Anxiety in product development by Andre Schweighofer
- How a lazy bitch like me learned to be productive by Madison Taskett
- What Predicts Software Developers Productivity? by Multiple Authors
- Data Structures and Algorithms Actually I Used Working at Tech Companies by Gergely Orosz
- Why is Kubernetes getting so popular? by Ricardo Aravena
- Ask HN: Which tools have made you a much better programmer?
- Why is AI so useless for business? by Matthew Eric Bassett
- Python malware on the rise by Austin Jackson
- The cost to train an AI system is improving at 50x the pace of Moores Law by James Wang