Welcome to issue 54 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering becoming a hacker, threat modeling, Rust, AI, improving your coding through ego and attention and so much more!
As always, please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback! 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- Ask HN: Best books under 200 pages for developers?
- How to Become a Hacker by Zach Alberico
- SSH Agent Explained by Carl Tashian
- What developers should know about TCP by Roberto Vitillo
- A Guide to Threat Modelling for Developers by Jim Gumbley
- Time to Upgrade Your Monitor by Nikita Prokopov
- On Coding, Ego and Attention by Jose Browne
- There Are No Bugs, Just TODOs by Almad
- Choose Boring Technology by Dan McKinley
- Syncthing is everything I used to love about computers by Nikita Prokopov
- Apple announces it will switch to its own processors for future Macs by Tom Warren
- Written communication is remote work super power by Snir David
- Microsoft: Rust Is the Industrys Best Chance at Safe Systems Programming by Joab Jackson
- An understanding of AIs limitations is starting to sink in by Tim Cross
- Ask HN: Whats a big trend we should all be following?
Like what you read?