Welcome to the first issue of 2020!
It’s challenging to keep up with so many great articles published every day. With so much going on, this issue is all about the best articles you may have missed this past year.
We’ve put together a collection of the top must-read articles of 2019!
From the team at Hacker Bits, we wish you happy and healthy new year!
- How to do hard things by David R. MacIver
- The more you learn, the faster you can learn by Pranay Prakash
- Classes vs. Data Structures by Robert C. Martin
- How to Be a Programmer: A Short, Comprehensive, and Personal Summary by Robert L. Read
- Programming paradigms for dummies: what every programmer should know by Adrian Colyer
- Absolute truths I unlearned as junior developer by Monica Lent
- Ask HN: What’s the most valuable thing you can learn in an hour?
- All the best engineering advice I stole from non-technical people by Marianne Bellotti
- The Best Programming Advice I Ever Got (2012) by Russ Olsen
- Ways to manage your time better by Andrew C. Johnson & John Sumpter
- Why is modern web development so complicated? by Victoria Kirst
- Are We in the Middle of a Programming Bubble? by Jake Wilson
- How I Became a Machine Learning Practitioner by Greg Brockman
- De-Googling My Life by Nicholas Rempel
- Ask HN: What is the simplest and most flexible way to build a CRUD app in 2019?
Like what you read?