Welcome to issue 47 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering React, auth, neural networks, better code, the latest about serverless and so much more!
As always, we would love any suggestions or feedback, so hit reply and let us know. 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- Build Your Own React by Rodrigo Pombo
- When your data doesn’t fit in memory: the basic techniques by Itamar Turner-Trauring
- An Illustrated Guide to OAuth and OpenID Connect by David Neal
- SSH Handshake Explained by Russell Jones
- Hacking Neural Networks: A Short Introduction by Michael Kissner
- Ask HN: What’s the most valuable thing you can learn in an hour?
- Code Health: Respectful Reviews == Useful Reviews by Liz Kammer, Maggie Hodges, and Ambar Murillo
- Hacker’s Manifesto by The Mentor
- Organizational Skills Beat Algorithmic Wizardry by James Hague
- Keep your source code SIMPLE by Kevin Goslar
- Court: Suspicionless Searches of Travelers’ Phones and Laptops Unconstitutional
- Serverless: slower and more expensive by Einar Egilsson
- How to do a code review
- What skills are most crucial for running small internet companies? by Channing Allen
- Ask HN: What is the simplest and most flexible way to build a CRUD app in 2019?
Like what you read?