Welcome to issue 46 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering learning faster, career advice, habits of expert software designers, browser fingerprinting and so much more!
As always, we would love any suggestions or feedback, so hit reply and let us know. 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- Four kinds of documentation
- The more you learn, the faster you can learn by Pranay Prakash
- DNS 101: An Introduction to Domain Name Servers by Alex Callejas
- Git – The Simple Guide by Roger Dudler
- A Detailed Explanation of Abstraction in Software Development
- The Church of Interruption by Sam Bleckley
- How Do Individual Contributors Get Stuck? A Primer by Camille Fournier
- What’s good career advice you wouldn’t want to have your name on?
- Don’t build systems, build subsystems by Jessica Joy Kerr
- How to prepare a technical interview (and why good programmers also fail) by Rafa Paez
- Ken Thompson’s Unix Password by Leah Neukirchen
- My Favourite Git Commit by David Thompson
- What’s New in Python 3.8 by Raymond Hettinger
- Habits of Expert Software Designers by Marian Petre & André van der Hoek
- How Browser Fingerprinting Works by Kev Quirk
Like what you read?