Welcome to issue 45 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering engineering advice from non-techies, D3, rabbit holes, the end of agile, hacks for professional growth and so much more!
As always, we would love any suggestions or feedback, so hit reply and let us know. 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- How to learn D3.js by Amelia Wattenberger
- Things I Learnt from a Senior Software Engineer by Neil Kakkar
- Rabbit Holes: The Secret to Technical Expertise by Charles Ulrich
- Comprehensive Guide on Data Visualization with Pandas by Vinay Babu
- Soft skills are as important, if not more important, than technical skills by Bruce Flow
- All the best engineering advice I stole from non-technical people by Marianne Bellotti
- Practical Tips for Facelifting a Tech Resume by Kate Miller
- No, You Won’t Get It Done over the Weekend by Albert Kozłowski
- Hey Developer, help your project manager manage your project by Mattijs
- The Product-Minded Software Engineer by Gergely Orosz
- How I Became a Machine Learning Practitioner by Greg Brockman
- The Browser Monopoly by Blair Reeves
- The End of Agile by Kurt Cagle
- The perfect language (and why Go still isn’t it)
- Hacks for Professional Growth: Coffee with a Software Engineer You Don’t Know by Gergely Orosz
Like what you read?