Welcome to issue 43 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month about self-taught developers, Salesforce, deep learning, 10x (and 1x) engineers and so much more!
As always, we would love any suggestions or feedback, so hit reply and let us know. 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- What’s Salesforce? by Taimur Abdaal
- Practical Deep Learning for Coders
- Elements of Programming by Alexander Stepanov and Paul McJones
- Data-Oriented Design by Richard Fabian
- Ask HN: How to get better at Data structures and Algorithm?
- 10x engineers: Stereotypes and research by Jason Crawford
- What senior engineers do: fix knowledge holes by Dan Moore
- Skills Poor Programmers Lack by Justin Meiners
- 1x.engineer by Tierney Cyren
- In the Defense of Spaghetti Code by Martin Sústrik
- No CS Degree – Interviews with self-taught developers by Pete Codes
- Why I’m still using jQuery by Martin Tournoij
- Is Firefox better than Chrome? It comes down to privacy by Geoffrey A. Fowler
- A Simple Explanation of How Computers Recognize Images by Max Candocia
Like what you read?