Welcome to issue 42 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month about search, genetic algorithms, RAMBleed Attack, de-Googling your life and so much more!
As always, we would love any suggestions or feedback, so hit reply and let us know. 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- Falsehoods Programmers Believe About Search by Max Irwin
- Classes vs. Data Structures by Robert C. Martin
- Introduction to Genetic Algorithms by Philip Kiely
- Why Linked Lists Are an Interview Staple by Hillel Wayne
- WTF Is Big O Notation? by Rob Conery
- Absolute truths I unlearned as junior developer by Monica Lent
- Technical Debt by Martin Fowler
- Is High Quality Software Worth the Cost? by Martin Fowler
- You Don’t Need to Be Brilliant to Do Brilliant Work by Sandy Maguire
- Aim Small, Miss Small: Writing Correct Programs by Stuart Halloway
- Google to restrict modern ad blocking Chrome extensions to enterprise users by Kyle Bradshaw
- RAMBleed Attack – Reading Bits in Memory Without Accessing Them
- In Defence of the Technical Interview by Mike Hearn
- De-Googling My Life by Nicholas Rempel
- Ask HN: Was data science just hype?
Like what you read?