Welcome to issue 41 of Hacker Bits!
As always, we would love any suggestions or feedback, so hit reply and let us know. 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- Programming paradigms that change how you think about coding by Yevgeniy Brikman
- How to do hard things by David R. MacIver
- Solid Principles: A Software Developer’s Framework to Robust, Maintainable Code by Khalil Stemmler
- What is service design and why you should care by Sofia Gomes
- Leveraging A Poor Memory In Engineering by Jeffrey Shek
- It is perfectly OK to only code at work, you can have a life too by Marty Jacobs
- We can’t judge another programmer’s abilities in a 60 minute interview by Robert Sweeney
- Clear is better than clever by Dave Cheney
- Guide to Deep Work by Fadeke Adegbuyi
- The Most In-Demand Skills for Python Developers in 2019 by Andrew Ste
- Browser Fingerprinting: A Survey by Pierre Laperdrix, Nataliia Bielova, Benoit Baudry, Gildas Avoine
- Ask HN: Is freelance web development still a viable path in 2019?
- PHP in 2019 by Brent Roose
- Host Your Own Blog with Gitlab and Netlify by Christian Mäder
Like what you read?