Welcome to issue 40 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering time management, learning new skills, acing the Google interview, dynamic programming and so much more!
As always, we would love any suggestions or feedback, so hit reply and let us know. 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- Ask HN: What are your best learning methods/hacks/tips?
- The key to loving your job in the age of burnout by Cassie Werber
- Want to learn a new skill? Take some short breaks by NIH
- How does a relational database work? by Christophe Kalenzaga
- Graphical Introduction to Dynamic Programming by Avik Das
- Ask HN: What do recruiters look for in a GitHub profile?
- Ways to manage your time better by Andrew C. Johnson & John Sumpter
- Programming: Doing it more vs. doing it better by Kevin Jose
- Great developers are raised, not hired by Eduards Sizovs
- How to Ace the Google Interview: Ultimate Guide by Vincent Russo
- Tech company patterns by Rich Geldreich
- Chromium is eroding the Open Web and it’s our responsibility to stop it by Browser
- How is software developed at Amazon? by Todd Hoff
- Modern C++ Won’t Save Us by Alex Gaynor
Like what you read?