Welcome to issue 39 of Hacker Bits!
Before we jump into the new issue, thank you if you’ve already participated in the survey. It helps us a ton when you let us know your thoughts as we’re trying to figure out the right direction for Hacker Bits.
If you haven’t filled it out already, here it is one last time:
Onto the issue…
We’ve got a great selection of articles this month covering learning while sleeping, software development laws, workism, multithreading and so much more!
As always, we would love any suggestions or feedback, so hit reply and let us know. 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- Everything You Need to Know About SVG
- Famous Laws of Software Development by Tim Sommer
- How the Internet Travels Across Oceans by Adam Satariano
- A Gentle Introduction to Multithreading by Triangles
- Can a Person Learn While Sleeping? by Heidi Mitchell
- Advice to new programmers by Ólafur Waage
- Workism Is Making Americans Miserable by Derek Thompson
- Sensible Software Engineering
- The Planned Obsolescence of Old Coders by A. Jesse Jiryu Davis
- How to pass a programming interview by Ammon Bartram
- What Data Scientists Really Do, According to Data Scientists by Hugo Bowne-Anderson
- The Yoda of Silicon Valley by Siobhan Roberts
- Front End Development Topics to Learn in 2019 by Kevin Ball
- We Need Chrome No More by Reda Lemeden
- What the Hell Is Going On? Effects of Information Abundance by David Perell
Like what you read?