Welcome to issue 37 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering being a programmer, brain hacks, the best programming advice, and so much more!
As always, we would love any suggestions or feedback, so hit reply and let us know. 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- Guide to scaling engineering organizations by Raylene Yung
- How to Be a Programmer: A Short, Comprehensive, and Personal Summary by Robert L. Read
- Please do not attempt to simplify this code
- The habit of habit engineering by Ali Yahya
- The Elements of UI Engineering by Dan Abramov
- How to Deal with Difficult People on Software Projects by Neil Green
- Ask HN: What are your “brain hacks” that help you manage everyday situations?
- The Best Programming Advice I Ever Got (2012) by Russ Olsen
- The True Cost of Rewrites by Doug Bradbury
- Ask HN: Fastest way to get started with freelancing?
- Start with a Website, Not a Mobile App by Julia Enthoven
- Software Engineering at Google by Fergus Henderson
- Ask HN: Is web development still a viable career choice?
- The State of Software Security in 2019 by Chris Palmer
- The creeping IT apocalypse by Forrest Brazeal
Like what you read?