Welcome to the last issue of 2018!
It’s hard to keep up with so many great articles published online every day. There’s always a lot going on over at Hacker Bits. This issue is all about the best articles you may have missed this past year.
We’ve put together a collection of the top must-read articles of 2018!
From the team at Hacker Bits, we wish you happy holidays, safe travels and hope you’re looking forward to a fantastic new year!
See you in 2019!
– Ray and Maureen
- How to teach yourself hard things by Julia Evans
- The Benjamin Franklin method for learning more from programming books by James Koppel
- Google’s guide for becoming a Software Engineer
- Ask HN: What are the best MOOCs you’ve taken?
- Reddit’s favorite programming books, from 3.5B comments
- How to Get Things Done When You Don’t Feel Like It by Kate Matsudaira
- I have no side code projects to show you by Ezekiel Buchheit
- How to become a dramatically better programmer by Henry Stanley
- How Smart People Sabotage Their Success by Alice Boyes
- Programmers: Before you turn 40, get a plan B by John Fuex
- Ask HN: Is my career doomed if I don’t become an AI/ML Developer?
- Why I’m done with Chrome by Matthew Green
- Why Computer Programmers Should Stop Calling Themselves Engineers by Ian Bogost
- Ask HN: Resumes that look good but professional too
- Ask HN: What are top promising technologies of tomorrow must get involved today?
Like what you read?