Welcome to issue 35 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering philosophy of software design, programming paradigms, how you could be sabotaging your success, and so much more!
As always, we would love any suggestions or feedback, so hit reply and let us know. 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- Book Review: A Philosophy of Software Design by James Koppel
- Programming Paradigms for Dummies: What Every Programmer Should Know by Peter Van Roy
- The Illustrated TLS 1.3 Connection: Every Byte Explained by Michael Driscoll
- Effective learning: Twenty rules of formulating knowledge by Piotr Wozniak
- A Tour of the Top Algorithms for Machine Learning Newbies by James Le
- How to Design Software Good
- Things Nobody Told Me About Being a Software Engineer by Ana Ulin
- How Smart People Sabotage Their Success by Alice Boyes
- Ask HN: Resources for introverted devs to learn workplace politics?
- The Art of Job Interviewing
- Ask HN: Where are other tech scenes outside Bay Area
- IBM acquires Red Hat by Jim Whitehurst
- Compare career levels across companies
- Why I’m Ditching Android by Kev Quirk
Like what you read?