Welcome to issue 34 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering chip hacks, Chrome, becoming a great engineer, getting things done, and so much more!
As always, we would love any suggestions or feedback, so hit reply and let us know. 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- Ask HN: What are the best textbooks in your field of expertise?
- How Blockchain Works
- The Bookish Life: How to Read and Why by Joseph Epstein
- Phrack Magazine (1985-2016)
- How to Get Things Done When You Don’t Feel Like It by Kate Matsudaira
- Ask HN: How can I become a 10X engineer?
- The lost art of concentration: being distracted in a digital world by Harriet Griffey
- How to Become a Great Engineer, and Happiness by Harj Taggar
- Quitting my job has been the best thing I’ve done for my career by Joshua Hu
- Why I’m done with Chrome by Matthew Green
- Facebook Network Breach Impacts Up to 50M Users by Mike Isaac and Sheera Frenkel
- The Big Hack: How China Used a Tiny Chip to Infiltrate Amazon and Apple by Jordan Robertson and Michael Riley
- Microservices Are Something You Grow Into, Not Begin With by Nick Janetakis
- The State of Agile Software in 2018 by Martin Fowler
Like what you read?