Welcome to issue 32 of Hacker Bits!
We have a great selection of articles this month covering Hacker’s diet, good-looking resumes, mid-30s retirement, modern CSS and so much more!
As always, we’d love any suggestions or feedback, so hit reply and let us know. 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- Rules of optimization by Emil Persson
- A Short Guide to Hard Problems by Kevin Hartnett
- The Best Textbooks on Every Subject by Luke Muehlhauser
- What does it mean to design software well? by Ted Kaminski
- Idempotence: What is it and why should I care? by Tom Scott
- The Bulk of Software Engineering in 2018 Is Just Plumbing by Karl L. Hughes
- Be Nice and Write Stable Code by Matt Butcher
- The Hacker’s Diet by John Walker
- Software development requires servant leaders by Aaron Longwell
- What to say when recruiters ask you to name the first number by Aline Lerner
- Modern CSS Explained by Peter Jang
- Ask HN: Resumes that look good but professional too
- Tech workers who are engineering a mid-30s retirement by Joy Shan
- Say yes to the progressive web by Larry Seltzer
- Biology Will Be the Next Great Computing Platform by Megan Molteni
Like what you read?