Welcome to issue 26 of Hacker Bits!
We published a series of articles about Skycoin (3rd generation cryptocurrency) authored by Henry Benjamin (from Skycoin!). If you haven’t seen them already, make sure to visit the Programming section on the blog.
We have a fantastic set of articles this month covering developer compensation, chaos engineering, estimating developer tasks and lots more!
As always, keep letting us know what you like (or don’t like). 🙂
– Ray and Maureen
- The art of the error message by Marina Posniak
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate by Natalie Van Kleef Conley
- Hacker101: A free class for web security by Cody Brocious
- Principles of Chaos Engineering
- A practitioner’s guide to reading programming languages papers by Adrian Colyer
- Ask HN: Best practice for estimating development tasks?
- The Oversimplification of Results and Hard Work by Aishwarya Ravindran
- Fellow Engineers: This is where your money comes from by Tom Lianza
- How I review code by Tess Dixon
- Write dumb code by Matthew Rocklin
- Ask HN: Is my career doomed if I don’t become an AI/ML Developer?
- To Serve Man, with Software by Jeff Atwood
- Ask HN: How do I prepare for an interview for AMZ/GOOG/APL/FB?
- Breaking Into an Information Security Career
- Is developer compensation becoming bimodal? by Dan Luu
Like what you read?