Welcome to issue 20 of Hacker Bits!
There are a ton of great, highly-upvoted articles this month. As always, let us know what you think and like (or don’t like). Enjoy the new issue!
– Ray and Maureen
Claim your subscription!
- Leveling up as a Junior Engineer by Matt Gowie
- Ask HN: What’s your process for learning?
- URLs are UI by Scott Hanselman
- Writing Good Code Is a Lot Like Writing Prose by Alex Kras
- How to Design Programs, Second Edition by Matthias Felleisen
- Five Key Mindsets That Separate Successful Programmers from Everyone Else by Edmond Lau
- Is it unethical for me to not tell my employer I’ve automated my job?
- Busy to Death by Barry O’Reilly
- Why the Brain Needs More Downtime by Ferris Jabr
- YAGNI, Cargo Cult and Overengineering by Umer Mansoor
- Ask HN: What ways have worked for you to overcome ‘imposter syndrome’?
- What I Learned from Researching Coding Bootcamps by Kyle Thayer
- How do I know if I’m good at programming? by Daniel Slater
Like what you read?