Welcome to issue 19 of Hacker Bits!
We’ll be publishing Ask Hacker Bits (our first column!) in about two weeks!
Ask Hacker Bits (or Ask HB) is a new column that features actual tech questions submitted from programmers just like you. We’re going to try to keep the column language agnostic. Stay tuned.
Without further ado, here’s issue 19…
– Ray and Maureen
- How to Improve a Legacy Codebase by Jacques Mattheij
- How to read more: Simple three-step system by Dean Yeong
- Learn how to be a more effective engineer by Edmond Lau
- How HTTPS Handshake Happens by Sudhakar Rayavaram
- Better Software Design with Clean Architecture by Mark Macneil
- The meaning of life in a world without work by Yuval Noah Harari
- Web Developer Security Checklist by Michael O’Brien
- Avoid These 35 Habits That Lead to Unmaintainable Code by Christian Maioli Mackeprang
- Are You a Self-Interrupter? by Adam Gazzaley & Larry D. Rosen
- For an Inclusive Culture, Try Working Less by Rich Armstrong
- Websites can now fingerprint a device when multiple browser instances are used by Dan Goodin
- Best websites a programmer should visit by Sonkeng Maldini
- Career Monogamy: The Awkward Tech Sin of Longevity by Brian Nemhauser
- An all-in-one beginner’s guide to modern React application development by Devin Abbott
- TDD did not live up to expectations by Eric Gunnerson
Like what you read?