Welcome to issue 18 of Hacker Bits!
We got a ton of feedback, and we hope it shows in the evolution of Hacker Bits.
Thanks to each and everyone who wrote to us! We are overwhelmed by the number of responses. 🙂
We generally try to reply to everyone. Because we got some similar responses, we're going to batch some of them together in blog posts or email distribution lists. Please... keep them coming!
- Ray and Maureen
- How I Write Tests by Nelson Elhage
- Unconventional way of learning a new programming language by Sahil Dua
- Ways to Read More Books by Neil Pasricha
- An Abridged Cartoon Introduction To WebAssembly by Lin Clark
- I am not a self-made man by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Hard-won lessons: Five years with Node.js by Scott Nonnenberg
- Ask HN: How do you keep improving? (fixed from last month)
- Ask HN: For those programming 10+ years, what do you wish you knew 4 years in?
- Going for the 5 hour workday by Krister Viirsaar
- Lessons from 3,000 technical interviews by Aline Lerner
- Ask HN: Other communities like HN?
- Ask HN: Mailing lists that HN readers ought to know about?
- Maintainers make the world go round: Innovation is an overrated ideology by James Tulloch & Greg Langley
- Google I/O 2017 by Google
Like what you read?