Welcome to issue 17 of Hacker Bits!
June marks the half-way point in the year of 2017. So what are you learning? How are you being more productive? What are you doing to stay current? Let us now.
Keep letting us know what you think, and enjoy the new issue!
– Ray and Maureen
- Zen and the Art of Unit Testing by Marcin Chwedczuk
- Green Tea Press – Free Books (also published by O’Reilly) by Allen Downey
- Ask HN: How do you keep improving?
- Programmer Competency Matrix by Sijin Joseph
- Evidence-based advice we’ve found on how to be successful in a job by 80,000 Hours
- How to talk about yourself in a developer interview by Nick Larsen
- The 10x developer is not a myth by Yevgeniy Brikman
- Ask HN: What are some good technology blogs to follow?
- What programming languages are used late at night? by David Robinson
- Software Developers after 40, 50 and 60 Who’re Still Coding by Vladimir Kazankov
Like what you read?