Welcome to issue 17 of Hacker Bits!
June marks the half-way point in the year of 2017. So what are you learning? How are you being more productive? What are you doing to stay current? Let us now. 🙂
Keep letting us know what you think, and enjoy the new issue!
– Ray and Maureen
- Zen and the Art of Unit Testing by Marcin Chwedczuk
- Green Tea Press – Free Books (also published by O’Reilly) by Allen Downey
- Ask HN: How do you keep improving?
- Programmer Competency Matrix by Sijin Joseph
- Evidence-based advice we’ve found on how to be successful in a job by 80,000 Hours
- How to talk about yourself in a developer interview by Nick Larsen
- The 10x developer is not a myth by Yevgeniy Brikman
- Ask HN: What are some good technology blogs to follow?
- What programming languages are used late at night? by David Robinson
- Software Developers after 40, 50 and 60 Who’re Still Coding by Vladimir Kazankov
Like what you read?