Welcome to issue 16 of Hacker Bits!
We have a diverse mix of topics this month ranging from:
- Microservices to…
- Malware to…
- Full stack web development to…
- Resume writing
As always, if there’s something you’d like to see in upcoming issues, please let us know!
– Ray and Maureen
Claim your subscription!
- Teach Yourself Computer Science by Ozan Onay and Myles Byrne
- How to Learn New Things as an Adult by Olga Khazan
- Modules vs Microservices by Sander Mak
- Reverse Engineering Malware 101 by Amanda Rousseau
- How I Became a Better Programmer by James Long
- How to answer the “What’s your current salary?” job interview question by Josh Doody
- How Subtle Class Cues Can Backfire on a Resume by Lauren Rivera and András Tilcsik
- The Debugging Mindset by Devon H. O’Dell
- How do you make programmers work 60-80 hours per week? by Brian Knapp
- Ask HN: Developers with kids, how do you skill up?
- Ask HN: What are some good technology blogs to follow?
- Free resources for learning full-stack web development by Brandon Morelli
- Roadmap to becoming a web developer in 2017 by Kamran Ahmed
Like what you read?