Welcome to issue 15 of Hacker Bits!
April is a time of newness.
How’s your 2017 going? We’d love to hear from you.
Our 1st quarter at Hacker Bits is chugging along. Based on the response so far, you like the new email format!
We’re super excited about it, too… keep letting us know what you think.
– Ray and Maureen
- What do you mean by “Event-Driven”? by Martin Fowler
- There Are Three Programming Paradigms by Ward Cunningham
- Operating Systems: From 0 to 1 by Tu Do
- Master C++ Programming with Open-Source Books by Steve Emms
- Structured Procrastination: Do Less and Deceive Yourself by John Perry
- A state of flow can be achieved by deep work by Robin Wieruch
- As a software engineer, what’s the best skill to have for the next 5-10 years? by Brian Knapp
- Qualities that I believe make the most difference in programmers’ productivity by Salvatore Sanfilippo
- We should kill the 40-hour work week by Mikael Cho
- What programming languages are used most on weekends? by Julia Silge
- Geek Career Paths by Tim Bray
- Java libraries you can’t miss in 2017 by Sergej Jevsejev
- Ask HN: What are your favorite tech podcasts?
- Ask HN: What’s the one thing that let you grow the most as a developer?
Like what you read?